Indiana Water Filters~The Safest Water You Can Drink, Right at Your Kitchen Sink
Water is essential to all life. There is no better way to insure you and your family are drinking healthy water unless you have a home water filter. Public water supplies are not safe. Well water is not safe. Use a high quality water filter in your home.
It is a fact that every little bit helps! One of the biggest landfill and waste pollution problems is plastic water bottles! They are clogging up landfills, killing water life, and ruining our beautiful land and oceans. There are many solutions to reducing plastic waste. We can choose to recycle them, but a better choice would be to filter our own tap water, and stop purchasing them all together.
A good quality water filter is the perfect solution to the glut of plastic water bottle waste. Simply hook them up to your faucet or water supply, and your water is filtered and safe to drink. It is important to know what is in your water by having it tested by a qualified lab. Once you know what contaminants are in your water, purchase an NSF certified water filter to insure that the contaminants found are what the filter removes. (NSF insures that the filter you are buying is certified to reduce the contaminants that may be found in your water). Also make sure to check with the manufacturer of that filter to see if their product removes the contaminants you want out.
Another great option for people on the go, is reusable water bottles with a filter built right in. Many water filter companies are developing water filter bottles to help stop plastic waste. These reusable water filter bottles are designed to filter any water, anywhere.
Brita has developed The Brita Bottle:
• The Brita Bottle has been tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine (taste and odor) and particulate reduction (class VI).
• Replace filter every 128 servings, 20 gallons or roughly every two months
• Bottles are BPA free and recyclable
Smart Planet Eco Filtered Water Bottle:
• Filters for better taste, odor, heavy metals, chlorine and other contaminants
• Can filter up to 100 gallons
• Replacement for disposable bottles
• BPA free
• These water filter bottles are NOT NSF Certified
Multi-Pure’s Wriggle water filter bottle: (not yet released)
• Has an activated carbon filter which claims to remove, organic contaminants from regular municipal tap water
• Meets or exceeds NSF International Standard 42 for chlorine, taste and odor reduction
• Filter life, 2 months or 40 gallons/150 litres.
Hydros Water Filter Bottle:
• Lasts for 3 months (approximately 150 uses)
• We are tested to the ANSI/ NSF standard 42 for water filtration
• reduces chlorine, chloramines and particulates
• natural anti-microbial which helps to prevent the build-up of bacteria
• Writers note: I was NOT able to find any proof of NSF certification
It is a fact. Using a water filter instead of purchasing bottled water is helping to reduce plastic bottle waste. The more choices we can give consumers, the better. Filtering your own tap water with a high quality filter saves the environment, your budget, and could possibly improve your health! It is a win, win, win, for all. Good health to you!
Multi-Pure Distributor http://www.indianawaterfilters.com
Indiana Water Information http://www.indianawaterfilters.org
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Katrina_Oakley
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6757611
Water Testing Supplies