Indiana Water Filters~The Safest Water You Can Drink, Right at Your Kitchen Sink
Water is essential to all life. There is no better way to insure you and your family are drinking healthy water unless you have a home water filter. Public water supplies are not safe. Well water is not safe. Use a high quality water filter in your home.
- MultiPure's water filter systems are certified by NSF to reduce a wide range of contaminants of health concern, as well as aesthetically improve the water.
- MultiPure Drinking Water Filter Systems reduce MTBE, chlorination by-products, PCBs, chloramine, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals like lead and mercury, and many other contaminants.
- Beneficial minerals remain in the water.
- Nothing harmful is added to the water.
- Filters should be replaced once a year.
- A variety of water filter systems are available to suit any budget.
- Healthier, cleaner water is conveniently available right at your kitchen sink.
- Below the sink water filter unit can be attached to a refrigerator or instant hot dispenser.
- The countertop water filter unit is portable and easy to move.
- MultiPure water costs about 8 cents per gallon.
- There is a lifetime warranty on the stainless steel and plastic housings (provided that the filter be changed at least once a year), 1 year on the accessories, and a 90-day money-back guarantee!
What makes MultiPure Water Filters So Effective?
Nationally recognized standards established for the drinking water treatment industry confirm that the most effective systems for the removal of both aesthetic and harmful contaminants are those that utilize solid carbon block filters.
The MultiPure densely compacted solid carbon block filter has the ability to micro-strain every molecule of water through microscopic pores. The large surface area allows the water to be in contact with the carbon for a longer period of time, providing greater adsorption of the many different chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and certain heavy metals. Contaminants with a physical size are removed when water passes through the pre-filter, which helps keep the carbon block from clogging prematurely.
The developer of the solid carbon block filter technology, MultiPure Drinking Water Systemshas been a leading manufacturer in the industry since 1970 and has gained a reputation for performance and quality.
NSF Certification, Why it is important?
NSF is an internationally recognized, not-for-profit, third-party testing organization that tests and certifies products to ensure they meet strict public health standards.
Certified products are tested to verify that they meet certain standards for health and aesthetics. The end result for the customer is the assurance that a system will do what the literature says it will do.
Certification by NSF assures the consumer that:
- Claims of contaminant reduction are true.
- The system does not add anything harmful to the water
- The system is structurally sound.
- Advertising, literature and labeling are not misleading.
- Materials and manufacturing processes do not change.
To ensure that manufacturers continue to meet these requirements, NSF conducts unannounced inspections of manufacturing facilities at least once a year.
Drinking water systems are tested under Standard 42 for Aesthetic Effects (taste, odor, and color) and Standard 53 for Health Effects (contaminants that are considered as established or potential health hazards).
MultiPure Drinking Water Systems are certified to reduce particulate matter down to 0.5 micron, and to reduce chlorine, chloramine, taste and odor problems, certain pesticides, cysts, VOCs, trihalomethanes, MTBE, and PCBs.
MultiPure Drinking Water Systems have been listed, certified, and/or registered by the following:
- NSF International
- California Department of Health Services Water Treatment Device
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- State of Wisconsin, Bureau of Building Water Systems, Research and Product Review Unit
- State of Massachusetts, Board of Plumbing
Multipure Independent Distributor, ID#424548
Water Testing Supplies